Thursday, September 23, 2010

sinners in the hands of an angry god!>!>!>!>!>!

"And if you do anything wrong he will drop you into the endless pit of fire!!!!", yelled the preacher. "Mommy i want to go home, he's scaring me! He wont let me do anything fun!", i said in a trembling voice. It was as if she could not even hear me... the way my parents were sucked up by what this obviuosly crazy man was saying. But i wouldnt end! I cried for my dad next. "Daddy this senile man is scaring me!" Like in a trance he was still sucked into what he was saying! Then i made my way for the door. thinking this was my only way to save myself. When the senile man yelled, "hey you there Boy, where are you going in the middle of my serman?" All i could think was oh my God im going to die, either from humiliation or this man's evil stare will end me for sure. He repeated, "hey you there Boy, where are you going in the middle of my serman?" At this time i grew a backbone and said, "I am leaving you crazy old man, im becoming a Catholic were im allowed at least some freedom." As i look back to this day i realized what a horrible desicion i made... All of his followers, even my parents, started chasing me out of the village. All i remember was me running and running. Then nothing...it was all black...And then there was light! Glorious light! When i was coming to i saw the faces of my grandparents, who were Catholic. They said, "son you are safe here eat, sleep, and do whatever you want from now on."

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was very creative, But I don't know why it would be a mistake to run away I would've ran too. Puritan people are scary!

    ReplyDelete