Sunday, October 24, 2010

The moment I knew I was an American...

The moment I knew I was an American would have to have been in the last weeks of summer...I remember it like it was yesterday. Me and two of my friends, Charlie and Ryan, went paintballing. As I was growing up I would always see paintballing on the tv and idolize it. I would never go though because I never knew where to go or how to even do it. So finally I went paintballing and I loved it. I remembered all of the movies where the bachelors right before their wedding they would paintball.Then I thought to myself I'm truely an American teenager. And just to add to the fact I knew I was an American after, we went to B Dubs, bufallo wild wings. Then we all went home and did the very last stereotype for Americans and we all web home and played CoD Mw2.

3 comments:

  1. I don't see how paintball makes you feel like an American.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Carl, if it makes sense to Clark, then its fine. You meant 'went' home, right?
    I've never 'gone paintballing' but i see how you would consider it a need of the American Teenager. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Cod Mw2 since it is set in an American point of view of war but I don't think paintball has anything to do with being American. lol

    ReplyDelete